Lytro Founder Ren Ng has announced that he’s stepping down as CEO and will be transitioning into the company’s Executive Chairman effective immediately. Charles Chi, the current Executive Chairman, has been named interim CEO until a more permanent CEO has been found.
Ng will remain a full-time employee but will shift his focus to product 100 percent, according to his blog post.
I will remain a full-time employee, 100% focused on Lytro. In my new role I will shift attention from day-to-day operations, to focus again on product vision, technology, and strategic direction for the company. I am very excited to have the opportunity to focus on these areas where I am most passionate.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Nike Patents Marty McFly’s Self-Lacing Sneaker
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3″ Laptop A1237 1.8 Ghz Core 2 Duo 120 GB HD Snow Leopard
- Protect Your Bubble Compiles a List of the Top 5 Football Fan Gadgets
- Jailbreak For 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/5.0/4.0.1/4.0/3.1.3/3.2 IPad & iPhone 5 3G/3Gs & iPhone 5